Canon R5 Atomos Ninja V+ 8k

garyjaeger

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Gary Jaeger
Curious if anybody here has the Ninja V+ and gotten the 8K to work? Whenever I switch over to HDMI Raw output I get No Input on the Ninja. I've been round and round with Atomos, who suggest contacting Canon. Trouble is, the only to record 8K externally, in fact the only way to even know if it's outputting 8K raw, is via the Ninja V+. So I have no way of knowing whether the problem is with the R5, the Ninja, or me. All latest firmware, etc.

Anyway, if anybody's actually gotten it to work I'd love to hear exactly what the settings are. I know what they's supposed to be, but it's not working. Thanks.

-gary

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back