R RickyRed Active Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Mar 27, 2023 Posts 74 Solutions 2 Likes Received 86 Points 18 Name Ricky Johnson Yesterday at 6:14 PM #1 Owls What can I say. One of the hardest birds to find and photograph. Join to view EXIF data.
David Stallard Well Known Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Oct 16, 2023 Posts 460 Likes Received 872 Points 93 Name David Stallard City/State Essex, UK CC Welcome Yes Yesterday at 7:33 PM #2 Very nice, only ever managed to see two in the wild
R RickyRed Active Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Mar 27, 2023 Posts 74 Solutions 2 Likes Received 86 Points 18 Name Ricky Johnson 46 minutes ago Thread starter #3 In three decades of bird photography, I only have a dozen files owls. Almost as rare as Rails and Bitterns
In three decades of bird photography, I only have a dozen files owls. Almost as rare as Rails and Bitterns