Calling to Order: the NEDAA (New Equipment Day Anxiety Anonymous) Meeting

Ha! You late adopters don’t know what it means to have to wait.

”Waahhh, 2nd day air. I ordered on Wednesday and it won’t be here til Friday”

When I wanted an R5 I had to wait on a list for three shipments from the distributors. It was months before my camera was shipped and when it shipped it was from Canada, Canada Post Ground, in the snow, up hill, one way, through customs, to USPS! It took 8 calendar days to get from Toronto to Seattle.

instant this, instant that has made all you whippersnappers soft I tell ya.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Congrats, I agree waiting is the pits I bet you are both loving those new bodies I know I am.
8 days from Toronto to Seattle? Thats like overnight shipping by Canada post. It takes over 8 days to get something from Toronto to Ottawa. And that's only a 5 hour drive away. Luxury I tell ya!

8 days from Toronto to Seattle? Thats like overnight shipping by Canada post. It takes over 8 days to get something from Toronto to Ottawa. And that's only a 5 hour drive away. Luxury I tell ya!

But that's shipping by beaver sled or something, isn't it? 😂

Here we go again... RF 70-200 is on order to be delivered on Monday. We've decided we need two of these, one for hubs and one for myself. I think we'll need to arm (thumb?) wrestle to see if this one stays home or goes on the road with him.

Here we go again... RF 70-200 is on order to be delivered on Monday. We've decided we need two of these, one for hubs and one for myself. I think we'll need to arm (thumb?) wrestle to see if this one stays home or goes on the road with him.

Oh the horrors of waiting!! :ROFLMAO: I just thought of a good reason that it's nice to have the same cameras and gear - if you break something you almost always have a backup!! I think the older one should go on the road :p

Oh the horrors of waiting!! :ROFLMAO: I just thought of a good reason that it's nice to have the same cameras and gear - if you break something you almost always have a backup!! I think the older one should go on the road :p
He's been taking the older lenses with him and I've been keeping the new ones at home, but I have a hunch he's going to want to take this one with him. :sneaky:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back