Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Geo. Hutch Hutchison
City/State
Westlake Village, CA
I get a typical focus confirmation beep on my R6 and touch beep on my R5. The shutter confirmation beep on the R5 however is barely audible and can't be heard without putting one's ear physically on the camera. Took the R5 in to CPS and they seemed to think it is normal. Rarely turn it on so it doesn't bother me much, but could be a problem if I ever go to sell it. Anybody else having this problem?

I get a typical focus confirmation beep on my R6 and touch beep on my R5. The shutter confirmation beep on the R5 however is barely audible and can't be heard without putting one's ear physically on the camera. Took the R5 in to CPS and they seemed to think it is normal. Rarely turn it on so it doesn't bother me much, but could be a problem if I ever go to sell it. Anybody else having this problem?
I turn all the beeps completely off.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali
Back