Followers
Following
Name
Ferenc Mógor
City/State
Budapest, Hungary
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi to All, just got myself a nifty-fifty aka RF 50mm F1.8 STM lens paired with my R6 MK1. Now let's have some fun. Please share your best ever shot(s) taken with this lens where you made use of lovely shallow DOF resulting in a once in a lifetime image.
🙂

Here's my proof of the pudding:
🙂

Attachments

• 9Y3A9168.jpg
    9Y3A9168.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 30
If you find my post “Portraits of my Father” I took those pictures with the RF 50 1.8. Fantastic lens for the price. I do venture to say for as good as the nifty is, the 85 f2 is that much better (for creating dramatic dof shots and portraits.) Thinking about picking up their 35 1.8 since that seems to be very good as well.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back