Followers
Following
Name
David
City/State
Essex, UK
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi, I have owned an R7 for just over a year now, my first venture away from DSLR. I soon hope to have an R8 which will be the first full frame camera I have owned. I am a keen wildlife (mainly birds) photographer but like all other genres of photography. I have been taking photographs for over 60 years but I am still learning all of the time- especially with the rapid changes in systems and technology. I have joined the forum to use as a valuable learning resource and hopefully can share some useful experiences as well.

Welcome to the forum. There’s a lot of very useful information on here.

Welcome David and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. We are a small forum but growing a little bigger each week thanks to our amazing members. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Hello and welcome, David! Ask away, and we'll do our best to help you.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back