Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jake Kurdsjuk
City/State
Washington, NJ
Various post-processing software is available at a discount if you purchase it using a code usually provided by an influencer that shares theirs, and they tend to get a kickback. I've yet to see one for DxO and for Pure Raw 3 in particular. Does anyone know of one? I'd rather save some $$ and kick a few bucks at someone than pay full price. :)

Various post-processing software is available at a discount if you purchase it using a code usually provided by an influencer that shares theirs, and they tend to get a kickback. I've yet to see one for DxO and for Pure Raw 3 in particular. Does anyone know of one? I'd rather save some $$ and kick a few bucks at someone than pay full price. :)
Hi Jake,

Unfortunately, I don't know of any DxO affiliate links that offer a discount code.

Some time back DxO did have 'PURERAW' as a discount code, which I seem to recall I used to good effect when I bought FilmPack. I think that's lapsed - but possibly worth a try?

When I was deliberating whether to buy PhotoLab Elite, I left it in ‘my basket’ but never checked out. Within a week DxO sent me a 30% discount code. This was outside of any sales period.

There's absolutely no guarantee they're still doing this, but I’d say give it a try - what’s the worst that could happen…

Otherwise DxO sometimes offer discounts when launching brand new apps/ annual updates but, traditionally, their largest discounts are usually offered during the Black Friday event.

Good luck!

Phil

Last edited:
PureRaw is a little unique. I'm not sure if it was just the timing or it was planned. DXO PL and most other companies release new software versions every fall and soon after that as Phil said the BF sales start. PureRaw's release cycle is March to March. I like the leaving it the basket approach. It may not always work but it can't hurt to try.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back