Overcoming Adobe's Lack Of R5/R6 Camera Profiles

Looks like there's a little snag in the update process. Eventually persuaded the updates to come along by trying update in Lightroom classic, Creative Cloud fires up and initially says all up to date and then force a refresh in creative cloud by selecting check for updates again from the help menu menu.

I don't know that they're "better" for the R5. Right now they look pretty close. The R6 is less so, but I haven't shot as much with that body. Might need to do some test shots and see.

It seems some people have had odd problems getting and installing the latest update. I went into Adobe Creative Cloud, selected to update all and away it went. When finished I opened LR and updated the catalogue as requested. All went without a hitch and that's on a 11 year old W10 PC. Needs replacing, but will wait a while until W11 settles.

It seems some people have had odd problems getting and installing the latest update. I went into Adobe Creative Cloud, selected to update all and away it went. When finished I opened LR and updated the catalogue as requested. All went without a hitch and that's on a 11 year old W10 PC. Needs replacing, but will wait a while until W11 settles.
Adobe had issues with the update, so it was a little tricky to get the update to be recognised. All sorted a while ago as you've just confirmed.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back