Automobiles Guess im the first one to post in this thread topic

behindthelens88

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Justin
It's great to see we have a automotive thread section now so much apprecaited to the mod or mods running this site. Now i guess i'll be the first one posting on this thread hopefully it will grow as well. I hope you guy's enjoy i shot at the Detroit Autorama and got some really great shot im actually still going through em still going on day two lol.
SS Nova front  (1 of 1).jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF28-70mm F2 L USM
  • 28.0 mm
  • ƒ/2
  • 1/80 sec
  • ISO 1250

I'm not that interested in cars and have little idea of what goes on under the bonnet/hood but looking at this one there doesn't seem much in there! Is this an old car, the design suggests it is. I was on holiday in Cuba recently and had a tour in an immaculate 1957 Pontiac although they had replaced the original petrol engine with a Mercedes diesel one. I was impressed by that , the care and attention it has had was remarkable as well as being a comfortable ride.
My 27 year VW Polo has just gone to the scrap heap to be recycled in to a canteen of cutlery or similar. The engine and electronics in that was so simple compared modern cars. I have replaced it with a Toyota Yaris hybrid which should be an eye opener as far as the technology goes but I'll miss my old car, so much family history attached but there you go. Progress!

I'm not that interested in cars and have little idea of what goes on under the bonnet/hood but looking at this one there doesn't seem much in there! Is this an old car, the design suggests it is. I was on holiday in Cuba recently and had a tour in an immaculate 1957 Pontiac although they had replaced the original petrol engine with a Mercedes diesel one. I was impressed by that , the care and attention it has had was remarkable as well as being a comfortable ride.
My 27 year VW Polo has just gone to the scrap heap to be recycled in to a canteen of cutlery or similar. The engine and electronics in that was so simple compared modern cars. I have replaced it with a Toyota Yaris hybrid which should be an eye opener as far as the technology goes but I'll miss my old car, so much family history attached but there you go. Progress!
very nice this is actually a old muscle car that was completley restored by the owner as well it is a nova with a built motor in it

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back