Your R System Images - April 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gareth,

A super capture of an absolute little cutie - and thank you for taking the time to share this amid your travel preparations.

Have a safe and fun trip - if you could bring some sunshine with you when you visit the UK, that would be excellent... :)

(Already looking forward to seeing your images!).

P&K
Ah, I was rather hoping you might arrange the sun!

Thanks for the kind comments. Might not make the May thread, unless I can work out a sensible workflow in Lightroom on my iPad, and hit some fast internet. But there should be some good opportunities between London, Dorset, Bath, Wrexham, York and Girona. We’ll need a holiday when we get back here!

Rainbow in the rain…

Rainbow Lorikeet
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/5
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 8000

Parting shot for April. Taking photos at a rowing event and this happy fellow came swimming by.

View attachment 27925
Hi Stephen,

An upbeat image, beautifully captured - to conclude this month's haul! (And what a cutie).

Thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

*** Your R System Images - April 2024 *** Thread Closed…

A terrific collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are appreciated!!

You can continue to post comments here, but the May thread is now open for all new images (including any additional April material).

Phil and Karen 🏴

*** Your R System Images - April 2024 *** Thread Closed…

A terrific collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are appreciated!!

You can continue to post comments here, but the May thread is now open for all new images (including any additional April material).

Phil and Karen 🏴
And a very big thank you to @PKM-UK for yet again managing this monthly thread so superbly!

Some shots from Beamish living museum.

013A5373-14.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM
  • 67.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/20 sec
  • ISO 100

013A5387-15.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/20 sec
  • ISO 100

013A5364-12.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM
  • 65.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/25 sec
  • ISO 320

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back