Your R System Images - January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back after a pleasant weekend away in 'Frank', which included a couple of fun visits to Chester Zoo (a few images to follow in a little bit!).

In the meantime, some more recent-ish shots from our local woods (Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England).

(Shot raw and processed using: DxO PhotoLab Elite, Adobe Lightroom Classic/ Photoshop and Topaz Labs Photo AI).

Phil and Karen

1. H-e-l-l-o...

View attachment 24307

2. Good morning sunshine...

View attachment 24308

3. Hold it right there...

View attachment 24309

4. Sorry, we're running bit late...

View attachment 24310

5. Yes, it's us...

View attachment 24311

6. What a little cutie...

View attachment 24312
Another very nice set of photos; always love the robins. The guilty-looking squirrel looks amazing like the fellow I chased off our feeder this morning; must be a relative. And the arms race between squirrels and feeder baffles continues...

Another very nice set of photos; always love the robins. The guilty-looking squirrel looks amazing like the fellow I chased off our feeder this morning; must be a relative. And the arms race between squirrels and feeder baffles continues...
Hi Don,

Cheers - appreciated!

The squirrel was a classic - caught raiding the bird seed, this little cutie (and its buddy) scarpered as we approached then peeked to see if we were looking. :)

P&K

Our final images for this month are once again from recent strolls around Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and processed using: DxO PhotoLab Elite, Adobe Lightroom Classic/ Photoshop and Topaz Labs Photo AI).

Phil and Karen

1. Hello bright eyes...

RF-S-W-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 451.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/800 sec
  • ISO 12800

2. We can see you...

RF-S-W-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 12800

3. Yes, it's for you...

RF-S-W-3.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 472.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 12800

4. Go on, you know you want to...

RF-S-W-4.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 428.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 12800

5. Happiness is...

RF-S-W-5.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 238.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 12800

6. Don't forget to look up...

RF-S-W-6.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 12800

Last edited:
Great set, I love number 5. It looks like a child's bowl cut.

*** Your R System Images - January 2024 *** Thread Closed…

A terrific collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve certainly enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are much appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the February thread is now open for all new images (including any additional January material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back