Hello all

Mark H

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mark Hepples
Hello and thank you for letting me join. I.ve just moved to Canon from Nikon, Previously had the Nikon Z7ii, the R6 is on another Level . Any advice/tips for using the R6 for wildlife / BIFS would be appreciated
Regards Mark

Welcome Mark! Congratulations for moving to the light side (said tongue in cheek since my husband is a Nikon shooter). I don't have that many tips or tricks since I haven't taken my R5 out for BIF or wildlife yet, but for domestic animals and horses setting up the dual back button focus has been great and my keeper rate is much higher than I expected.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back