Followers
Following
Name
Yang Mills
City/State
East Anglia, UK
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I'm another refugee from DPREview. My main interests are events, portraits, wildlife and sports. I currently have the R5 and R6 as my main bodies, and also an R7 for wildlife, aviation and macro with some RF glass but also adapting legacy EF glass. I've been a Canon shooter for two decades and still have (and very occasionally use) an EOS350D.

Attachments

• Skomer-9601.jpg
    Skomer-9601.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 23
Welcome Yang and thank you for joining up here. Lovely shot of the puffin. Would love to see them this year. Let me knowing you have any questions about the forum.

Hi Yang,

Crikey, what a fantastic capture of a wonderful creature - love to see some more of those in the monthly thread. (y):)

Oh, and welcome to the forum of course!

Phil

Hi Yang,

Crikey, what a fantastic capture of a wonderful creature - love to see some more of those in the monthly thread. (y):)

Oh, and welcome to the forum of course!

Phil
Cheers for that. I’ll put a couple more puffin shots on the monthly thread in the next day or two.

Welcome Yang and thank you for joining up here. Lovely shot of the puffin. Would love to see them this year. Let me knowing you have any questions about the forum.
Thanks and looking forward to contributing to the forum as it grows.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back