Followers
Following
Name
Dan Heinrichs
City/State
Morden Manitoba
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Seasons Greetings from Morden Manitoba Canada. My name is Dan Heinrichs and I'm a new R6mkII owner as of a few weeks ago. I'm a huge fan of panoramas. I love landscapes, big clouds and stormchasing. Since upgrading from my 60D to the R6, I'm also looking forward to some new avenues like night time and stars.

Dan

Hey Dan, Welcome aboard. There is a big and very knowledgeable group here. I think learning R6 mk II will be a wonderful experience. I know nothing about the D60 but with me switching from Rebel XS to the R7 it has been a huge and mostly fun learning curve.

Welcome Dan.

Welcome. You will enjoy this forum. How far is Morden from Churchill? I was in Churchill a few years ago doing polar bear photography.

Welcome. You will enjoy this forum. How far is Morden from Churchill? I was in Churchill a few years ago doing polar bear photography.
Morden is a mere 1200km (750miles) due south of Churchill :)
We are just 12 miles north of the Canada/US Border

Welcome Dan and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum. Have a great start to 2023 as well! :)

Welcome Dan and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum. Have a great start to 2023 as well! :)
Thanks Tim!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back