Hello from South TX

Renegade Viewfinder

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mario Gonzalez
Got my EOS R little before last Xmas year ago and love mirrorless but have not gotten to shoot as much as would like due to work and life in general. In last few months got my first two native lenses 50mm 1.8 and about two weeks ago 35mm 1.8. Thank you for the add and look forward to being on site.

welcome! have the eos r6 personally, and have been using the rf 35mm f/1.8 a lot along with the rf 24-105mm f/4.0 - both great lenses. i'm looking to add the rf 50mm f/1.8 soon, as well.

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Mario. If you have any questions on the site or gear please don't hesitate to ask!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back