Hello from Sunny Arizona

• Thread starter Deleted member 1297
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1297

I just found this great new forum of RF users which is exciting as I am only 30 days into my new R5. I came from the 5D4 world and have found that the R5 is a learning curve but I am up to the challenge. I mainly photograph Landscape, Equestrian Hunter/Jumper, Planes and Hot Rods.

So I am hoping all of you on this forum with your vast knowledge and expertise is willing to help a new R5 user. I am looking forward to seeing your wonderful and amazing photographs.

Anyone in Phoenix area don’t be afraid to give a shout out and do a group photography meetup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this great new forum of RF users which is exciting as I am only 30 days into my new R5. I came from the 5D4 world and have found that the R5 is a learning curve but I am up to the challenge. I mainly photograph Landscape, Equestrian Hunter/Jumper, Planes and Hot Rods.

So I am hoping all of you on this forum with your vast knowledge and expetise is willing to help a new R5 user. I am ooking forward to seeing your wonderful and amazing photographs.

Anyone in Phoenix area don’t be afraid to give a shout out and do a group photolgraphy meetup.
I'm an R5 shooter from San Tan Valley Arizona looking to shoot some Rodeo and such. Maybe an airshow.

I'm an R5 shooter from San Tan Valley Arizona looking to shoot some Rodeo and such. Maybe an airshow.
I am always up to go out and shoot something but my biggest problem is creativity. I was at my daughters lessons today and 3 moms approached me to take photos of their daughters aty an upcoming show we are doing in June. I currently only have the RF 70-200 F/2.8 lens and this is one of my shots today straight out of the camera and no edits yet. I use DPP4 to download my photos so the question is does it look clear/sharp? Again 70-200mm @ 130mm, 1/2000th shutter speed, F/4.5 and ISO200. Mechanical shutter and Case2/

Attachments

• _A6A0667.JPG
    _A6A0667.JPG
    463.4 KB · Views: 50
Welcome Michael and thanks for joining up here! I don't shoot much equestrian but I have shot a little. I was also collared by a few others to take photos! Your shot looks pretty sharp to me and you shouldn't really have any issues at 1/2000. I remember taking quite a lot of photos as equestrian folk are quite picky about the position of the legs!

Welcome Michael and thanks for joining up here! I don't shoot much equestrian but I have shot a little. I was also collared by a few others to take photos! Your shot looks pretty sharp to me and you shouldn't really have any issues at 1/2000. I remember taking quite a lot of photos as equestrian folk are quite picky about the position of the legs!
Thank you

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back