SO8

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
John H
I’ve just ordered an R5, returning to Canon after using Panasonic since I told my 5D3.

I’ve missed having Canon. Nothing wrong with the Panasonic but prefer the Canon ‘feel’.

I’ve previously had ‘ used 1D II, 1 Ds II, 5D, 5D2 and 5D3 … not to mention still having a T70 and T90 ! The wife is a professional photographer but is staying with Panasonic. At least she won’t be pinching my lenses 😂

I can’t wait for the R5 to arrive. I ordered it with a 24-105 and 70-200 f2.8. Might try a 24-70 or 28-70 …. And keep looking at the 100-500 as I tried one and loved the IQ .

I look forward to the forum growing and learning lots .

Welcome John and thank you for joining up here and saying hello. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for the R5 to turn up as the next week looks pretty nice here in the UK :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back