Hello from the Hoosier state.

Followers
Following
Name
Michael
Helllo eveyrone.

First, I'll be completely honest. I found this website because I have an RF lens to sell.
I tried selling it on FaceBook Marketplace and got replies from scammer after scammer.

I'm a longtime Canon shooter. About a year ago, a friend and I were shooting, he had an R6 with an RF lens. I was shooting with my 5D Mark iv. I was amazed at the difference in the quality of the photos. To my eye, it was an astounding difference. So I came home, and started the process of selling off my camera and all my EF lenses.

So now I have the R6 and 4 RF lenses, but I need to get down to three.
Once I've gained enough credibility on this site, I'll post that lens for sale.

I'm not a professional. I mainly shoot two types of subjects. My bride and I make 1 big trip annually, or biannually. We take photos while traveling and end up enlarging some of the photos and mount them. They hang in our home or on my office wall. My favorite photo, of all my travels, is a photo of Roslyn Chapel in Scotland. And that's a long story.

My other group of subjects is to take high school senior photos for the children of my family and friends. The youth pastor at our church also knows that there are families that simply cannot afford to hire a pro to take senior photos. Those families are barely keeping a roof over their heads. So I shoot those kids for free and then a group of benefactors who help me pay for the prints. Just a small way to give back.

Thanks to the moderators for allowing me into the group.

Michael

Last edited:
Welcome Michael and thanks for joining up here and introducing yourself! We are still giving away free pro memberships, with the pro membership you will be able to post gear for sale. It's fairly quiet in a marketplace right now since the forum is still pretty new, if you don't have any joy then the Fred Miranda Forum is normally a good option for selling gear as well.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back