Hi from Luton, UK

Welcome to our Canon RF Shooters Forum

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paul Morrow

Newcomer
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
4
Likes Received
12
Points
3
Name
Paul Morrow
Hi
I'm an R7 and R5 mk1 user with an interest in wildlife and macros. I have already had some help on the forums with a file numbering issue with the two cards on the R5.

AW4A9986a.jpg
  • Join to view EXIF data.
 
Welcome to the forum!
Keep posting beautiful photos like that one!
 
Welcome to the forum!
Keep posting beautiful photos like that one!
Thanks for the welcome! I've only become a regular camera user over the last few years, spending a lot of time chasing after kingfishers and dragonflies.

AW4A9588a.JPG
  • Join to view EXIF data.


AH5A0129a.jpg
  • Join to view EXIF data.


AH5A0181a.jpg
  • Join to view EXIF data.
 
Great shots, and welcome to the forum.
 
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. I especially like the hoverfly on the yellow flower shot. The others are also nice, but that one is fantastic in my opinion.
 

Latest reviews

  • Canon EOS R50
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Beginner's Camera, and a Very Good Enthusiasts Camera
    The R50 is a fine entry level/beginner/casual stills camera. It is not a pro level camera, but would be fine for hiking, street, family photos...
    • SwampGrizz
  • Canon EOS R6
    5.00 star(s)
    A nice camera specially if you want to save some money
    I bought the Canon R6 in 2024 to replace my Canon R7. After researching the market, I decided to go with the R6 instead of the R6 Mark II. Why not...
    • ctitanic
  • Prime Canon RF 50mm F1.2L USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Long Story Short Review
    10 years ago.....yes I said it was a long story! Canon sent me an EF 50mm f1.2 for a lens evaluation. On my 5D Mark III it was rather amazing. A...
    • GaryM
Back
Top