Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Koen
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hello there, I'm a 68 years old amateur photographer from The Netherlands. I picked up this hobby when I was 19 or twenty years old (young), so a very long time ago. Started out with a Canon FTb QL camera back then and have since always stuck with Canon. So I have been through all the development phases of photography. From the all manual film-camera's, to the super duper all automatic digital cameras we have nowadays. About 6 months ago, I sold all my Canon EOS EF lenses and EOS 1DX Mk II gear and switched to mirrorless... So, an EOS R3 and a couple of great RF lenses... It sure was a bit of a learning curve, but now I am very happy that I made the switch. Very happy with the weight saving, very happy with the new possibilities of mirrorless and very happy with the results. My main subjects are nature and wildlife and the combination of the R3 with the 100-500 is amazing. Such a flexible combo and so much lighter than my previous setup! Exciting times with all these developments going on in photography! OK, enough talk for my first post. Let's enjoy our RF systems and start shooting! :)

Welcome Koen.

Mike

Welcome Koen and thank you very much for joining up here :) Do let me know if you have any questions about the forum here.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back