Just Joined - R6 mk II newbie

Welcome. Yes it is. It’s a whole new approach to shooting and it’s a fun learning curve. I can’t imagine going back to a DSLR which I shot with since 2005.

Post images and ask questions.

Welcome to the forum Trent.

When I was a boy/early teen, my family spent many summers vacationing/camping on Santa Rosa Island. Lots of fond memories from those days. You definitely live in a beautiful part of the world.

Welcome to the forum Trent.

When I was a boy/early teen, my family spent many summers vacationing/camping on Santa Rosa Island. Lots of fond memories from those days. You definitely live in a beautiful part of the world.
It's changed a lot since you were here, but it is still a beautiful area.

Welcome. Yes it is. It’s a whole new approach to shooting and it’s a fun learning curve. I can’t imagine going back to a DSLR which I shot with since 2005.

Post images and ask questions.
I've been watching a lot of YouTube on the camera, but have also been taking some online photography courses. I feel like I need to rise to the level of this camera to fully take advantage of it's capabilities.

Welcome Trent and thank you for joining up here!

Welcome and congrats on the R6 Mk II. That should be a great upgrade for you.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back