tpatana

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tero Patana
And finally editing my pics from Kyoto. Was my first trip with 10-20mm so used it fair amount to learn what makes pics look interesting. Very easy to have boring pics with that lens.

HX9A1742.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF10-20mm F4 L IS STM
  • 10.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 500

Also, I love wandering down random alleys in Japan. You often find interesting things in there.
HX9A1553.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF35mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 8000

One of the most beautiful dojo in Japan, and the world.
HX9A1957.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF10-20mm F4 L IS STM
  • 20.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 3200

I like all three, and I love the first one. I could imagine that one selling as a large print.

Great shots. You reminded me I need to edit my Kyoto pics from a couple of weeks ago. :D

Agree with Bryan that 1st shot is screaming to be a very large glossy print - love it!

Really good work all around. For your second photo I think an interesting edit would be Black and White in the foreground transitioning to color at the first overhead light. Great poster for an upcoming Movie!

Thanks for feedback. Now I'm seriously considering should I make some ~24x36 size metal print with that bamboo forest. Most likely would rotate it to landscape though, I rarely like vertical pics for print (or anything... VVS is the worst)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back