Learning2Shoot

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Andrew
Any suggestions for courses or workshops for learning Lightroom and Photoshop? I'm at the very beginning stages of learning. I know Youtube is a good source. Any particular channels or people to follow? Thanks in advance.

You might also consider taking some classes at a local community college

Julieanne Kost and Victoria Brampton are two great LR experts, Kost is free online through Adobe. Both have numerous tuts aimed at all levels and really can help especially with setting up catalogs and moving files.

I have a membership to kelbyone.com! It's a learning resource brought to you by Scott Kelby. He teaches some, but others teach as well. There is a MASSIVE library to learn from (Ps, Lr, workflow, shooting techniques, business administration, name it! Best $20 per month I have spent!

Attachments

• kelbyone_screenshot.jpg
    kelbyone_screenshot.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back