Followers
Following
Name
Yang Mills
City/State
East Anglia, UK
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Just wondering if that is deliberate or an oversight?

Just wondering if that is deliberate or an oversight?
It’s deliberate, the same with the camera specific forums such as the R5 forum. The new monthly images thread and weekly threads are mirrored into the gallery as are all of the niche forums. It’s done like that to help categorise the images. It’s not possible to categorise the images posted into the none niche forums unfortunately. Also the open forum and camera specific forums are more focussed on discussion and questions, so there aren’t so many images being posted anyway.

Ok, thanks for that. I'll know in future - if I'd known I'd have posted my vintage lens thread somewhere else.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back