Pitcombe

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Robert Nutter
I find that 'Photography Online' to be one of the most interesting and helpful sites on the internet, especially for landscape photography and based on the beautiful Isle of Skye. Recently they have reviewed the Canon R5 and R6, and now do all their video work with an R6. Admin, if this link is not allowed. please delete. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nys4CAeJtNM

Last edited:
I have been a watcher since the show started and agree that it is a great site - not just because Nick is a regular contributor here. The photo possibilities on Skye are fantastic and the enthusiasm and skill of the presenters make it a must watch. Go easy on the ads though.

It's definitely a great photography show and one that I've recommend more than any others since it launched at the start of last year. I met Nick and the team when I joined one of their workshops a few years back, it's hands down one of the best workshops I've ever done and Skye is an amazing place to spend some time. I expect with the shows growing popularity their workshops will now be selling out in record time once the travel restrictions are eased.

Ok, started watching the video, these two crack me up. I'm going to have to watch more of there shows thanks for turning me on to it.

Ok, started watching the video, these two crack me up. I'm going to have to watch more of there shows thanks for turning me on to it.
It is a brilliant show, and is now two 30-35 minute shows a month. Worth going right back to the original show in January 2020.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back