Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mara Lee
City/State
Atlanta, GA
I'm no videographer by a long shot. But I agreed to write a review in exchange for a voucher to buy a sample photobook. I was so impressed with the photobook, I decided to do a video instead of just writing the review and posting a photo. I haven't done any videos since my kids were little and YouTube stripped all of them for copyright infringement when software was developed to recognize the music. This time I used their royalty free music, so I should be good. LOL

This isn't a sales video, just a review of a photography-related product. Timothy, if it's not allowed, I apologize. I'm not getting anything in exchange and I have no interest in the company, I'm just super happy with how the book turned out and I LOVE getting free stuff. I'm sharing it here as an example of the R6 video capability AND photo capability combined. (MY capability as a videographer leaves a lot to be desired, however.) The photos in the book were mostly taken with the Canon RF 85 1.2 L and Canon RF 28-70 2.0 L.

I'm no videographer by a long shot. But I agreed to write a review in exchange for a voucher to buy a sample photobook. I was so impressed with the photobook, I decided to do a video instead of just writing the review and posting a photo. I haven't done any videos since my kids were little and YouTube stripped all of them for copyright infringement when software was developed to recognize the music. This time I used their royalty free music, so I should be good. LOL

This isn't a sales video, just a review of a photography-related product. Timothy, if it's not allowed, I apologize. I'm not getting anything in exchange and I have no interest in the company, I'm just super happy with how the book turned out and I LOVE getting free stuff. I'm sharing it here as an example of the R6 video capability AND photo capability combined. (MY capability as a videographer leaves a lot to be desired, however.) The photos in the book were mostly taken with the Canon RF 85 1.2 L and Canon RF 28-70 2.0 L.

It was fun to see your book MaraLee. I recognized many beautiful pictures that you have posted on this forum. The book showcases your photographs so well. It was a great video as well.

Thank you so much, Kathryn. Videos are more frustration than I care to deal with, so I really do appreciate your kind words. If anyone finds the video helpful in choosing a source for their printed photography products, it'll be well worth it.

I remember being a child, and leafing through photo albums. In the digital age, I feel we miss that quality time. Having books such as this would be a good way to rectifying that need. Thanks for sharing, it's an idea I am going to look out for and try to produce a couple myself.

I remember being a child, and leafing through photo albums. In the digital age, I feel we miss that quality time. Having books such as this would be a good way to rectifying that need. Thanks for sharing, it's an idea I am going to look out for and try to produce a couple myself.
I used to keep stacks of photo albums holding all of my printed photos. Then along came the digital age and I scanned all those photos into digital files for safe-keeping. Somewhere along the line, I got out of the habit of printing them. I'm going to keep folders now with my favorite photos so when I save up enough, I'll have them made into photo books. They're so much nicer than albums.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back