Followers
Following
Name
Edward
City/State
Loudoun, Virginia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
So, I'm a long time photographer, been a Canon user for years and have a new R6II....which is an awesome hybrid piece of kit. On the photo side of things, I get the buttons, I set up dual BBF, and I'm nailing shots. Pretty dang easy and the AF is truly amazing. On the video side, I'm struggling....a lot. I'm not a videographer, but I figure I should take advantage of the capabilities.

My questions are:

What video features do you find useful? And why, or what scenarios do you use them in?
Have you customized buttons/dials in video mode? What are your settings and why?

I've played with customizing things, but I don't feel like it's intuitive or smartly organized and certainly don't feel like I can execute well. So how do you make sense of things?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back