Picture Gallery Help

jimglasgow

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jim
Help needEd...I’m trying to post some pics into gallery and the app doesn’t recognise them. Most of my pictures are seen but I noticed ones edit for social sites appear not to showing in the upload/ browse mode. Is it because it’s not a high quality as I stip back for social medium sites, or am I missing something

What file type and size are the photos you are trying to post? If we know the file type and size (in MB), that will help answer your question.

they are JPEG’s and around 2-3 megs as I only posted these ones on social media sites Instagram and that

As far as I know, jpgs of that size should be recognized for upload. Will it let you load one of those pics directly into a thread. For example, if you reply to this comment, you will see a red "Upload images" button at the bottom of the text input box. Are you photos recognized if you try to load one via that mechanism?

you may not be able to link to a social media site. The upload may only allow from your device.

It’s the most weird thing ever....every other picture I have on my phone will post apart from two I edit last week in Lightroom

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back