Joanne

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Joanne
I'm really excited about using my new (arrived yesterday) R5. I've been a Canon shooter for a long time, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a good "getting started" resource for the R5. So far, most seems familiar, but some new features are going to take some time. Any thoughts?

I did the same on day one. The user's manual is like a mini Guttenberg Bible! lol

Not necessarily a "users guide" but one technique I always use with a new camera is to download the users manual to my cell phone.
Its nice to have the manual with me at all times and it takes up no room in my camera bag!
Great idea. The R5 manual includes Spanish and French and is about an inch thick. Too big to carry. Will download today!

Not necessarily a "users guide" but one technique I always use with a new camera is to download the users manual to my cell phone.
Its nice to have the manual with me at all times and it takes up no room in my camera bag!
I will have to see if its available to my apple product.... there use to be an app that you paid for the individual manuals

I will have to see if its available to my apple product.... there use to be an app that you paid for the individual manuals
If you download the manual and add it to my files it will be available across all your Apple products, i have done this and can open on my Macbook Pro, Ipad and Iphone.

Nina Bailey does a very good Understanding your EOS R5 ebook through the Canon EOS magazine.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back