Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Camera store has had 3 in they all sold another 3 on back order. Pros I guess. Didn’t think they would shift easily

Last edited:
For the photographer that has the bank roll this lens is probably the ultimate field sports lens. I just need an investor or a gofund me 🤔… is a little suspect how the 70-200 2.8 is 2500 and the 100-300 2.8 is 10000. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I cant justify spending loads of money on lots of RF lenses now I am retired. All my lenses are EF except the RF 800 F11.
I do have a 120 - 300 2.8 Sigma EF that works great with the Canon 2X extender and only cost me AU$3000. It' a magic
lens and makes awesome pictures.

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back