Photofarmer Well Known Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Jun 23, 2022 Posts 972 Solutions 1 Likes Received 1,101 Points 93 Name Peter Blacket City/State Australia CC Welcome Yes Saturday at 5:30 AM #1 Men do lots of enjoyable things in horizontal positions I was a bit rusty Join to view EXIF data.
Bucolic Old Sir Henry Well Known Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Mar 22, 2023 Posts 295 Solutions 1 Likes Received 1,038 Points 93 Name Gareth Renowden City/State Broomfield, Canterbury - New Zealand CC Welcome Yes Today at 7:00 AM #2 Photofarmer said: Men do lots of enjoyable things in horizontal positions I was a bit rusty View attachment 49862 Click to expand... He may not be capable after doing that.
Photofarmer said: Men do lots of enjoyable things in horizontal positions I was a bit rusty View attachment 49862 Click to expand... He may not be capable after doing that.
SwampGrizz Well Known Member Pro Member Pro Member Joined Oct 17, 2025 Posts 510 Likes Received 614 Points 93 Name Dale Yawn City/State Savannah, Ga. CC Welcome Yes Today at 2:14 PM #3 Photofarmer said: Men do lots of enjoyable things in horizontal positions I was a bit rusty View attachment 49862 Click to expand... Looks like he’s levitating.
Photofarmer said: Men do lots of enjoyable things in horizontal positions I was a bit rusty View attachment 49862 Click to expand... Looks like he’s levitating.