Tony Kuyper TK Magic Mixer plug-in for Photoshop...

PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
For those who are interested in such things (like me... :) ), Tony Kuyper has just released the TK Magic Mixer plugin for Photoshop.

You can find out about it by clicking Here.

Phil

Last edited:
For those who are interested in such things (like me... :) ), Tony Kuyper has just released the TK Magic Mixer plugin for Photoshop.

You can find out about it by clicking Here.

Phil
Too bad the video won't play (says it's private and I can't find anything on YouTube - since it's David Kelly maybe it's uploaded but scheduled to publish on "TK Friday"), but from what I can suss out this seems to automate and simplify a technique my brother (a lifelong pro who starting shooting digital with the first Nikon/Kodak F1's) taught me. I've honestly forgotten most of it, having developed my own. I use the TK8 panel after sticking with TK4 for years until it wouldn't work on the latest MacBooks. Not all the bells and whistles, but his image resize and sharpening action buttons are my bread and butter for publishing on the web.

Too bad the video won't play (says it's private and I can't find anything on YouTube - since it's David Kelly maybe it's uploaded but scheduled to publish on "TK Friday"), but from what I can suss out this seems to automate and simplify a technique my brother (a lifelong pro who starting shooting digital with the first Nikon/Kodak F1's) taught me. I've honestly forgotten most of it, having developed my own. I use the TK8 panel after sticking with TK4 for years until it wouldn't work on the latest MacBooks. Not all the bells and whistles, but his image resize and sharpening action buttons are my bread and butter for publishing on the web.
Hi Jake,

I'm thinking the same thing about Dave Kelly's overview thingy...

Although I'm drowning in a sea of software options (and lack of talent!), I've given this a go as it looks like it could be interesting - plus it supports TK.

Phil

Hi Jake,

I'm thinking the same thing about Dave Kelly's overview thingy...

Although I'm drowning in a sea of software options (and lack of talent!), I've given this a go as it looks like it could be interesting - plus it supports TK.

Phil
I waste $10 ($8.50 w/ Dave's discount code) on a poorly made cocktail more times than I'd care to say, so at least with this I won't regret it as much. LOL

Spent my $7.50. It looks like a very cool B&W conversion tool for not a lot of cash. I used to use Silver Efex until DxO bought them out and I had to jump through hoops to get it to work with Photoshop.

Thanks for the heads up.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back