What Photography Related Item Have You Bought or Sold This Week?

I bought the Aperture Jacket and Raptor Waistcoat because it's the best photography apparel I could find, and because it's a 50% fire sale.

I can see this is going to be an expensive thread. Couldn't resist the Raptor Waistcoat...

Well, I bought a M.Zuiko 150-400 f/4.5 super telephoto lens for the Micro Four Thirds System (Probably doesn't count as it is not for an RF Camera)
I bought a $67 hard backpack from Amazon:

TARION Camera Backpack Hardshell DSLR Camera Bag 3-side Hard Case Photography Backpack

Do I need another backpack since I already have 20 other backpacks and bags? I have Pelican roller bag hard cases but no other hard backpack.
I do like the right case for the right job! I am also maybe a bad aholic? I do enjoy trying new cases and backpacks.

Manfrotto xpro 5 carbon fibre monopod with 234c head

Canon RF 100mm 2.8 L Macro IS USM after my ancient adapted EF 100/2.8 USM broke down (that is, intermittently the aperture blades would not re-open completely after having taken a shot).

I bought tulips to photograph. Does that count? :D

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back