Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Robbie Burns
City/State
Abergavenny Monmouthshire
I have just got a Canon 430EXiii-RT flash and wondering if any members in the group have tried to use the Yongnuo YN-E3-RTii wireless trigger with the R6. It seems to be a clone of the Canon version, names almost identical and much cheaper. If there is anyone out there with any experience of this bit of kit, please comment on how it performs.

I have just got a Canon 430EXiii-RT flash and wondering if any members in the group have tried to use the Yongnuo YN-E3-RTii wireless trigger with the R6. It seems to be a clone of the Canon version, names almost identical and much cheaper. If there is anyone out there with any experience of this bit of kit, please comment on how it performs.
I don't have any personal experience with the Yongnuo trigger myself. If that particular trigger is advertised to be compatible with your flash, I would expect it to work, but possibly with a few misfires or dropped connections occasionally.

I do have a Yongnuo flash but went to a Godox system of two V800IIs speedlites with a VPro trigger. It was rated a little higher in connectivity than the Yongnuo while still priced much lower than Canon brand.

Well a package has arrived from HK with the Yongnuo YN-E3-RTii wireless trigger and it works. Tried with a Yonguno 600 and the Canon 430EXiii-RT together and all appears well.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back