tpatana

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tero Patana
I wonder if anyone know if this is possible. I quite often download pics with star rating during the events, made me wonder could it be done automatically in the background. So instead of me opening the app, connect phone to camera, select pics to download, the system would just do that automatically for any pic that I have marked with stars?

During the breaks, half of the time I spend with the download, other half to do quick LR editing and post them. If the camera already pushed the good ones to my phone, I would save 50% time already there.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back