Followers
Following
Name
Hali
City/State
Rhode Island, US
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Another one from Moss Glenn Waterfall in Vermont. You can't beat the 2 minute walk from the car park to the falls.
2021_11_Woodstock-VT-10032-Edit1080.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 38.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 8/10 sec
  • ISO 100

Hali,
I really liked this shot. I admit I stared at it for a bit analyzing it. I dot get to do too many waterfalls, but I really liked the way you were able to get great colors in the surrounding woods then have the water so white/blue hint to it. I can only say I hope to achieve this in the future. Thanks for posting it

Hali,
I really liked this shot. I admit I stared at it for a bit analyzing it. I dot get to do too many waterfalls, but I really liked the way you were able to get great colors in the surrounding woods then have the water so white/blue hint to it. I can only say I hope to achieve this in the future. Thanks for posting it
Thank you so much. I am lucky living in New England. We have so many beautiful waterfalls, I don’t always have a chance to explore but I am trying to take more time to do so now. This was taken late in the day which is what gave the blueish cast to the water and it was very overcast which allowed me to get the tones in the surrounding fir trees. Since I was on vacation up there it was quite serendipitous, I went back the next day and it was sunny and gross. I’ve deleted all those photos!

Just another example a beautiful day is not always a great day for taking photographs. Every day offers different types of shots and lightning challenges/opportunities.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back