Another DPReview user from Utah

Kokopelli_Rocks

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Ed
Hi Everyone. I am a Canon R5 user. I have been on DPReview since just about the beginning. Great to find a new forum with R shooters. I have been a Canon user since 1981 with my AE1. I bought my first EOS a Elan in the early 90's. My last film camera was the great EOS 3. I bought my first digital camera in '97 and the Canon G1 in 2001. I have not shot a roll of film since the 2002 Winter Olympics. I was lucky and able to buy a 10D within a few weeks of release. I have owned 5 Canon DSLRs and used a 5DII until I bought my R5 2 years ago this week. I like to shoot landscapes, people, wildlife and have just started playing around with astrophotography. I am looking forward to being part of a forum dedicated to R shooters.

Attachments

• Moab President's day with Kimi - RAW-Feb-18-23-_E7A2032_DxO-1.jpg
    Moab President's day with Kimi - RAW-Feb-18-23-_E7A2032_DxO-1.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 33
Welcome Ed and thanks for joining up over here. I hope with time you'll enjoy our forum as much as you have enjoyed the DPReview forums :) Just let me know if you have any questions. Lovely photo of the Mesa Arch. I bet that's a popular spot for photographers.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back