Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mark Aldridge
Hi,

I have recently purchased a Canon R6 Mkii and am slowly coming up to speed with all its new features and functionality. I have been a long time DSLR user primarily with Pentax although I do still own an old Canon EOS 650 which i plan to use with some recently acquired 35mm film.

My main hobbies /subjects are aviation photography and garden photography.

I am looking forward to learning a lot in these forums about all things mirrorless. :)

Regards
Mark

Wilkommen Mark! Although Aldridge doesn't sound like a very German name :) Thanks for joining up here and if you have any questions about gear or this forum please don't hesitate to ask!

Wilkommen Mark! Although Aldridge doesn't sound like a very German name :) Thanks for joining up here and if you have any questions about gear or this forum please don't hesitate to ask!
Danke Tim!

Yep, you're right its not German. I am from England, but have lived in Germany since 2005.

Danke Tim!

Yep, you're right its not German. I am from England, but have lived in Germany since 2005.
I lived in Herrenberg and Stuttgart for around 10 years. I need to get back for a visit but it's not so easy with a one and three year old. But I'll definitely be back. I quite enjoy hiking around Oberstdorf.

I lived in Herrenberg and Stuttgart for around 10 years. I need to get back for a visit but it's not so easy with a one and three year old. But I'll definitely be back. I quite enjoy hiking around Oberstdorf.
OK! Not far from where I am living in fact.

We live in the district of Karlsruhe city although we are out in the country just off the A8 autobahn. Stuttgart is a 40min drive for us. I love the country side where we are. We are in the foothills of the northern Black Forest, but is also convenient with Stuttgart and Karlsruhe being so close.

Viele Grüße aus Karlsruhe.
Mark

Greetings from Ravensburg, Mark. Welcome to the forum.

Hi,
I work n Eutingen PF. Homebase is Weil im Schönbuch

BR,

Michael

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back