Bghouse.....new member. Not yet a RF owner. Waiting on a bundle package for the R5. Until then, I'll learn what I can and hang on to my 5DMk4.

bghouse

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Brad House
Bghouse.....not a RF owner yet. Waiting on a R5 bundle package. Until then, I'll learn as much as I can and hang on to my 5DMk4

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Brad! Hopefully some good bundles out soon that will tempt you away from your 5D :)

Bghouse.....not a RF owner yet. Waiting on a R5 bundle package. Until then, I'll learn as much as I can and hang on to my 5DMk4
I picked up my R5 as a bundle ... included the 24-105 F4 lens or the RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 is USM Lens .... I took it with shorter lens and faster F stop ... if you're waiting for better bundle prices I'm not sure when that will happen since the inventory's seem to be depleted and just getting the gear is tough ...

The bundle you need to concentrate on is the one that includes the EF-EOSR adapter. I wouldn't contemplate buying the camera unless that's secured since you obviously have EF lenses.

The bundle you need to concentrate on is the one that includes the EF-EOSR adapter. I wouldn't contemplate buying the camera unless that's secured since you obviously have EF lenses.
I don't know if they're giving that as a package anymore ... the adapters are really scarce. I bought a off brand so I could play with my EF lenses ... B&H had a couple of choice about 100.00 dollars american

The grey importers like Hong Kong based Panamoz sell the body and adapter as a bundle but from what I can gather they cost more than they do in the US unless US sales tax pushes the price above theirs. Different story in the UK where we would pay 25% more to buy in a UK outlet.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back