Camera bag

Genessi

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Genessi
Looking for a bag to carry my R5 and 100-500. I love the EVERYDAY Messenger 13L but maybe a n upright type. What do you all use?

I really like the modular bags. Specifically Shimoda Action X 50 but also Offering by FStop gear. Being modular you basically purchase the internal camera units to best fit your gear.

ProTactic 350
Timbuk 2 Messenger w/insert
Lowepro 250 sling for single lens ooutings

The Protactic is a great field bag sturdy wise, it's a bit heavy but where does all that protection come from, right?

I tried the folding top bags and it just wasn't me but I can see how they would appeal, like the WNDRD and such. Another thing that I have realized over the years is all these hook and loop/Velcro based bags and inserts wear out and the main culprit is the soft fuzzy part sewn into the main body of the bag. Some brands gives out and goes flat (no grip) pretty quickly, I like how Lowepro hasn't.

You should check out Top Loaders.

ProTactic 350
Timbuk 2 Messenger w/insert
Lowepro 250 sling for single lens ooutings

The Protactic is a great field bag sturdy wise, it's a bit heavy but where does all that protection come from, right?

I tried the folding top bags and it just wasn't me but I can see how they would appeal, like the WNDRD and such. Another thing that I have realized over the years is all these hook and loop/Velcro based bags and inserts wear out and the main culprit is the soft fuzzy part sewn into the main body of the bag. Some brands gives out and goes flat (no grip) pretty quickly, I like how Lowepro hasn't.

You should check out Top Loaders.
Thought about a top loader. I have a Lowepro M Trekker backpack which works but kind of small

I really like the modular bags. Specifically Shimoda Action X 50 but also Offering by FStop gear. Being modular you basically purchase the internal camera units to best fit your gear.
Wow! saw a lot of nice bags. liked fstop bags! I would like a bag just to lay the camera with lens attached in a bag that was not so deep.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back