Denoise and Exif data tests

Phil, I am using Windows 11 on a fairly high spec machine. The only thing I can think of is, I am a Windows Insider user so there maybe something in there that affecting my version of PS as the insider copies of Windows are not necessarily stable. However, I do have a MacBook Pro and a fairly recent iMac 27, so I may install PS on them, (if I can get the wife off it for a while), and see how I go with that.
Hi Kerro,

It's going to be interesting to find out what is causing the problem.

At the moment the only obvious difference is the OS (and it wouldn't be the first time that's been the issue).

The thing you've got to worry about is keeping your wife happy... :LOL:

Phil

Hi Kerro,

It's going to be interesting to find out what is causing the problem.

At the moment the only obvious difference is the OS (and it wouldn't be the first time that's been the issue).

The thing you've got to worry about is keeping your wife happy... :LOL:

Phil
:)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back