Brian McGovern

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Brian McGovern
Ninety five percent of the photos I take are of dogs. Preferably dogs in action. These are all of my own dog. Ali the M Ali fun in the snow.jpg Ali in hunt mode.jpg Ali in flight.jpg Ali in chase mode.jpg Ali in the frost.jpg Ali on back legs.jpg Ali long grass 2.jpg ali. A Belgian Malinois.

Attachments

• Ali seaside.jpg
    Ali seaside.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 56
Hi Nick, Thank you. Where abouts are you? I am in Bedfordshire.

Last edited:
In the 3 counties area of Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex right where they all touch. Having said that I've done client shoots from Yorkshire to Devon. I love helping rescue dogs out and working with Search and Rescue organizations. I used to be a regular at Crufts but it's hard getting a media pass unless you publish regularly.

Ali is beautiful. So much energy, typical Mal. I get tired just watching them. LOL

I see quite a few doing guard work and scenting Mara. Wonderfully energetic dogs with an intense desire to work. A fabulous breed. ❤️

They definitely need either a job to do or a dedicated owner who makes sure they get the mental and physical exercise they require. It's good to see your Ali out expending that energy and you capturing it to share with us.

They definitely need either a job to do or a dedicated owner who makes sure they get the mental and physical exercise they require. It's good to see your Ali out expending that energy and you capturing it to share with us.
Mmmmmmmmm not always. She likes to watch TV as much as i do.

Attachments

• Settee.jpg
    Settee.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 48

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back