PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
A couple of recent re-edits of shots from our local Country Park, Hartshill, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and - creatively - processed using: DxO PhotoLab Elite/ Nik Collection, Adobe Lightroom Classic/ Photoshop and Topaz Labs Studio 2).

Phil

RF-S-BW-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 160

RF-S-BW-4.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 70.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 100

These are great and look like someting out of the 19th century. Nicely done.

I had a tintype photo taken recently, and this is giving me such similar vibes it's kind of incredible! Did you shoot monochrome or remove colour in the edit?

I had a tintype photo taken recently, and this is giving me such similar vibes it's kind of incredible! Did you shoot monochrome or remove colour in the edit?
Hi Cxizent,

Pleased to hear you enjoyed the images!

These were re-edits of standard images (my original edit of the first image is shown below so you can compare the before/ after). Both were shot raw and initially processed in Lightroom Classic. When I did the re-edit I took them into DxO Nik Collection, where - if memory serves me - I applied Infrared Film and Vignette Blur filters. I quite liked the effect, so stuck there (I think!), but I also added a digital frame using Topaz Studio 2 and our logo/ watermark thingy using Photoshop.

Phil

Original/ Re-Edit...

RF-S-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 160

Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back