PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
A European Robin and a Dunnock, captured in Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and processed using DxO PhotoLab Elite, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop plus - for the Dunnock, Topaz Labs Sharpen AI. I did try putting the raw through Topaz Labs Photo AI for the Robin shot, but preferred the DxO derived version on this occasion).

Phil

RF-SRB-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 176.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 500

RF-SRB-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 200

A European Robin and a Dunnock, captured in Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and processed using DxO PhotoLab Elite, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop plus - for the Dunnock, Topaz Labs Sharpen AI. I did try putting the raw through Topaz Labs Photo AI for the Robin shot, but preferred the DxO derived version on this occasion).

Phil

View attachment 14258
View attachment 14259
Great shots! How close are you ?

Great shots! How close are you ?
Hi Peter,

Cheers - appreciated!

The metadata indicates the Robin was 1.62 metres away (I'd put some nuts and seed down on the back of the bench - by way of bribery... :D) and the Dunnock was 6.64 metres away (which seems about right from memory - it was catching some sun near the entrance to the woods as I approached and watched me fumbling to get my camera out of its bag).

(The un-cropped versions showing what I saw through the EVF are below - for information).

Phil

RF-SE-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back