Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Ed Cordes
City/State
Corning, NY
This image from south of Athens PA . The road we were on is on a ridge allowing our vantage point to be about eye level with the nest which is about 100 feet away. The eaglet featured is the sibling of the one
R5 2021-04-25-6459.jpg
lying down and just looks like a pile of fluff. R5; 100-500@500, F7.1 1/2000 ISO 3200. Cropped to about 75% of full frame.

Fantastic photo!

Beautiful shot! Nice that you can get this close. I have visited a local urban nest for the last four years and it's so enjoyable to see the eaglets grow up. Love that the RF100-500 contibutes to some wonderful photos. Keep us posted.

This image from south of Athens PA . The road we were on is on a ridge allowing our vantage point to be about eye level with the nest which is about 100 feet away. The eaglet featured is the sibling of the one View attachment 2081 lying down and just looks like a pile of fluff. R5; 100-500@500, F7.1 1/2000 ISO 3200. Cropped to about 75% of full frame.

This image from south of Athens PA . The road we were on is on a ridge allowing our vantage point to be about eye level with the nest which is about 100 feet away. The eaglet featured is the sibling of the one View attachment 2081 lying down and just looks like a pile of fluff. R5; 100-500@500, F7.1 1/2000 ISO 3200. Cropped to about 75% of full frame.
Fantastic photo! I have a nest I watch but I can't get anywhere near it.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back