Editing/ Post-Processing - YouTube Channels for Instruction and Inspiration...

PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
I shoot raw and process files using: DxO PhotoLab Elite, ViewPoint, FilmPack and Nik Collection; Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop; Topaz Labs DeNoise AI, Sharpen AI, Gigapixel AI, Photo AI and Studio 2; and Tony Kuyper's TK8.

(Not necessarily using them all for every file... :D ).

The below list details my recommended YouTube Channels for those seeking instructional and inspirational content in relation to their processing. (Please note these are weighed towards - or in some cases exclusive to - the software I use).

(Adobe users should be aware that additional content is also available for Lightroom Classic and Photoshop via the Creative Cloud App and also in the regular emails).

Please reply with your own recommendations.

Phil

Links -​

DxO

Last edited:
It's great to have this handy list! Thank you.

As an Affinity Photo user, ramping up now that I have more time, I just subscribed to the Robin Whalley channel. Great stuff there!

The free Affinity Photo Affinity Photo 2 Tutorials is another helpful resource.

Great list and thank you for sharing. My conservative soul usually keeps me away form experimenting with every new processing software that pops up around the corner. I just stay with "good old" Photoshop (and ACR) with my RAWs. Thanks anyway. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the list, i have subscribed to the ones suited to me, and will give them a look.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back