TonyB

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tony
We were in Paris at the end of March. Beautiful city. It was my first real go with the R7 and 18-150. I wanted to travel light for this trip and this R7 combo really was that. Although, I did find myself wanting something wider so hopefully Canon makes good on a RF-S 10-22mm. That, with the R7 and 18-150, would make a perfect, lightweight travel kit.

IMG_7549.jpeg

IMG_7550.jpeg

Great photos, particularly the monochrome one. It’s a challenge to get a new take on popular tourist landmarks but you’ve certainly managed it.

Great photos, particularly the monochrome one. It’s a challenge to get a new take on popular tourist landmarks but you’ve certainly managed it.
Thanks, Nick. Like most things that turn out well, it was pure luck/chance that we happened to walk across that bridge.

Those are wonderful! We are planning a trip to Spain later this year and I had already decided to take that exact kit with me. This reinforced my choice!,

We were in Paris at the end of March. Beautiful city. It was my first real go with the R7 and 18-150. I wanted to travel light for this trip and this R7 combo really was that. Although, I did find myself wanting something wider so hopefully Canon makes good on a RF-S 10-22mm. That, with the R7 and 18-150, would make a perfect, lightweight travel kit.

View attachment 15561

View attachment 15562
Both are really nice pictures Tony. Well done. We were in Portugal last Oct. and I took the kit 18-150mm and the EF S 10-18mm. Even with the adaptor the 10-18 wasn't very heavy or hard to handle and I thought it worked really well for interior and wider shots.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back