Greetings

ajm133

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Anthony
Hello

After many years using a T3i and an increasing rate of blurry shots - which was probably the me and not the camera - I decided it was time to try something new and recently purchased an r7.

I went back and forth a lot between the 90d and r7 (and at times the r8) and finally decided it was time to move to mirrorless.

I have only the 18-150 lens, and coupled with the few EF lenses I have had for some time should keep me busy for a while.

The r7 seems to have a lot more features, options, and capabilities, so I will be busy learning for a while and I hope to gain some knowledge from this forum.

AJM

Welcome Anthony and thank you for joining up here. If you have any questions on the R7 or this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back