@naturallightphotos

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
RT Rybka
I love my EOS RP and Canon RF24-105mm F4-7.1 is STM lens. I got this setup about 3 months before I decided to purchase an EOS R5 + Canon RF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM kit. The RP is lighter and easier to handle than the R5. My RP goes with me along trails and backwoods locations for grabbing landscape shots and performs unbelievably well. The 26.2 megapixel sensor produces clear, crisp images. I save the R5 for my heavy-lifting professional projects and commercial photoshoots where the larger megapixel sensor will allow me to enlarge and print to greater dimensions.
Another thing about the EOS RP is the wireless communications capabilities. I own a Canon Pixma Pro 200 printer. I can shoot with the RP, walk up to the printer, and print right from a RAW image. How cool is that?
8X10 Pickerel Weed IMG_4300.JPG

Our Canon RP Resources: Firmware | User Guide | Price Check: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back