Followers
Following
Name
James
City/State
PA
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
First attempt with a model using studio lighting and post processing in B&W.

Attachments

• Annalise.jpg
    Annalise.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 50
I apologize. Just realized that I was using my 5D3 at the time.

1/125sec at f/7.1, FL 100, ISO 100. This was a workshop setting and I didn't like the background. Did a lot of post processing to try to black out the background and the create the light and shadow. Would have been a lot easier with the new Photoshop beta AI as a tool.

1/125sec at f/7.1, FL 100, ISO 100. This was a workshop setting and I didn't like the background. Did a lot of post processing to try to black out the background and the create the light and shadow. Would have been a lot easier with the new Photoshop beta AI as a tool.
Reason I was asking, there's something with the irises that look off to me. Might be the post process part or maybe she was just moving her eyes as the 1/125 is not super fast so you could have caught some movement.

The lights/shadows are well done, good job on the processing.

Good catch on the eyes. I used a reflector from below to lift the shadow created by the key light. Unfortunately it caused the appearance of two catch lights in the eyes. Another photographer enlightened (pun intended) me.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back